The following Terms & Conditions (TOS) apply to all products and services offered through We Do IT Stuff, bfb Services, Site Builder, Power Web and Spinstar Hosting.
If you are responding to a promotion then please pay particular attention to the Promotions section.
Money Back Service Guarantee
We want you to be happy! We need you to be happy!
A happy customer is a return customer and is also a customer likely to recommend us to their friends and associates.
If you are not happy with your investment we offer a full 100% money back guarantee within the first 30 days from web site handover. You will retain any domain names, templates or software purchased on your behalf.
Please note that monies paid for domain names, templates and software supplied by third parties can not be refunded.
Please also note that for contract and custom work such as database design or custom software development is excluded from this guarantee. Specific guarantees and milestones may be included in the contract documents for such services.
Unlimited Bandwidth and Disk Usage
How much disk space and bandwidth will my plan include?
There are no set limits on the disk space or data transfer (bandwidth) that we provide in our hosting and web site plans. We want you to have the resources you need to build a great online presence, and 99.9% of all customers will have more than enough disk space and bandwidth to meet their needs.
That being said, we do require all customers to be fully compliant with our Terms of Service and utilize disk space and bandwidth in the normal operation of a personal or small business website. While it is rare, we may need to put constraints on accounts that are using resources beyond what would be expected in the normal operation of a personal or small business website.
Typically, customers only run into issues if they use their accounts for storage or file sharing, which is not what our services are intended to support. In accordance with our Terms of Services the disk space and bandwidth you use must be integrated into the normal operation of your website.
How do you determine “normal” operation?
We regularly run customer bandwidth and disk space utilization through a series of statistical analyses and use the results of these studies to define normal. Although the actual results of these analyses vary from month to month, one thing remains constant: 99.9% of our customers fall into the “normal” range. Typically, customers who fall outside the normal range are using their accounts for file storage or sharing rather than hosting a web site.
If you have a question about whether your website will fall into the normal range, feel free to contact our team. We’ll be happy to talk about your specific needs before you purchase your hosting plan.
What happens if I exceed “normal” usage?
If we have concerns about your account’s bandwidth or disk space utilization, you will receive an email asking you to reduce usage. Generally, we provide customers with a minimum of 48 hours to make adjustments before taking the account offline.
Again, the most common situations involve customers who use their accounts for storage of files—particularly multimedia files—that are not linked off of their websites. It is very rare for a customer who is managing a personal or small business website to exceed normal usage.
Where we specify “” means you can send us information you want changed, added or deleted from your web site including text, pictures, video etc. This service is designed for small to medium sized business and updates shall not exceed 5 separate requests in one calendar month and shall not exceed more than 5 meg of information, images etc in each instance. We require all all content to be in digital format, ie: so we can copy and paste. If you an only supply information in hard copy format your changes will take longer to complete and may incur extra costs.
Web Hosting and Design Process Overview
We are a total solutions provider, meaning that we can handle all aspects of your web site, hosting, and maintenance if required.
It will be your responsibility to provide us with all the information required to complete your project. This includes any log in and password information, copy, text, pictures, etc.
Milestones where applicable will be set for each project for approval and sign off.
Large projects may be billed monthly.
All projects require 25% deposit.
We accept Cheque or bank transfer and Pay Pal for all work.
Failure to pay within the agreed period will result in your site being removed from the Internet and/or further recovery action being taken.
Email is our preferred means of communication. We realize that this may not always be appropriate and will schedule phone conversations as needed. You can always call in an emergency situation.
You will be notified by email when an update is completed.
You will be billed hourly for phone correspondence after the first 15 minutes. We are consultants and our time is valuable – just like yours. Email correspondence is free.
When you send us email, please use the subject WISELY! Please indicate the topic of the email through the subject line, this helps us prioritise and direct your enquiry accordingly.
For hourly priced work you will be billed in 15 minute increments.
If work is added to the original proposal, development time & associated costs will increase.
You are responsible for your content, copy, and text. We can provide copy writing services if needed.
Please send ALL of your content in such a manner that we can cut and paste it into your Web page. You can do this by directly typing into an email or sending a .doc file as an attachment. Doing this speeds up the design process and eliminates typos and mistakes.
Extra charges will be incurred if we are required to type or scan non electronic documents.
We endeavour to ensure your web site is viewable and functional on as many browser, screen size and internet connection configurations as possible. Unless otherwise advised your site will be configured to work with Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox. Your web site will also work with most of the hundreds of other web browsers available but there is no guarantee that all functionality will be available.
Your site will be optimised for a resolution of 1024 x768 dpi unless otherwise advised.
We are available by email 24 hours a day and via phone by appointment between 9am – 4pm – Monday to Friday.
Please understand that our time, ( like yours ) is valuable.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, telephone support is chargable after the first 15 minutes at our standard rate in 30 minute increments starting at the beginning of the call.
We can of course schedule a time outside of this if needed, and you can ALWAYS call if there is an emergency.
If you are not timely in correspondence or delivering materials, this will cause your project to be delayed, as we take on new clients daily and your work may need to be requeued.
Where we offer unlimited web pages, these must be nominated before the end of the web site development period. If of course you are doing your own changes you can add as many pages whenever you desire.
Additional pages required after site handover will incurr extra fees.
Search Engine Optimisation
This is the process of optimising a website to be more readily found on the internet.
Where we offer “Basic SEO” we will provide meta data specific for your business in the site code to allow for search engines to find you more easily.
We do not make any guarantees of page rank or position.
If you requireplease contact us for a quote.
You may have as many domain specific emails as you need. We will set these up for you prior to handover free of charge. You can elect to have more emails created at our normal price.
We use Cpanel in our hosting environment but do not provide direct support for CPanel.
Cpanel and its associated tools are provided free of charge, instruction and its use or misuse is the responsibility of the client.
Backup of Web Sites, Emails, Cloud Data unles otherwise organised are the responsibility of the client.
Our data centre creates weekly backups (usually on a Sunday) of all our servers and customer web sites and only the most recent backup is kept. Should one of our servers fail the data centre is able to restore your web site and any web applications as of the last and most recent backup, however, we are not responsible for your online data. It is the Site Owners responsibility to back up their own web site. We accept ABSOLUTLY NO RESPONSIBILITY for your online data. Again. It is the clients responsibility to back up data which can be done easily via the cPanel interface.
Before making changes to your web site it is advisable to make a backup which can be easily restored if a problem occurs.
Please note that suspended accounts ARE NOT BACKED UP by our data centre. If your account is suspended for any reason and some form of corruption, error, or system malfunction occurs…you WILL lose your web site and associated data.
There are various mechanisms for backing up your web site which can include not only the individual files but also your email settings, database(s) and online images. Backing up to either another online server or to a local machine does use bandwidth, and so the customer should ensure they have suitable bandwidth to complete the operation.
Customers who wish to back up their own date can be provided with suitable tools, links and instruction to do so.
You may down load a full back up yourself at any time. We may provide the link for a full backup at time of sign up. A full back up can only be restored by our data centre which will incur a reinstallaiton fee.
Backups are NOT done for sites under suspension, or for sites specifically excluded in which you will be notified in writing.
No guarantee is made or implied that a back up of CURRENT data will be available in the case of a system or user failure.
We encourage all our clients to use and promote a domain specific email. EG an email associated with your website. We also encourage our clients to maintain another email address for emergencies, (if your site is suspended or goes down for some reason your email will also not function). We can not be held presponsible for inability to make contact for billing or other purposes if we do not have your email details.
Web hosting and any other service may be suspended for non payment of accounts.
We offer 3 billing reminders after which your site or other services may be suspended. Payment failure after a period of 3 months will render the web site or other data permanently deleted from our servers.
No Warranties for software under GNU licencing such as Word Press, Zen Cart etc are provided.
Software bugs are an unfortunate part of life. Most bugs or failings are fixed in subsequent software upgrades by the software developers.
We are able to provide specific programming changes to fix or get around most issues, these however are chargable at our normal rates.
Warranties my be supplied by other commercial software vendors as described by them eg: Microsoft, MagneticOne etc.
We give an undertaking to repair, remove or rewrite any code or software provided by us as may be considered reasonable to the use of the project. Most project work will have specific details on warranties or guarantees written into the contract.
You are responsible for the content and images placed upon your web site. While there are no strict rules to what content can be hosted, we reserve the right to request or forcibly remove content which is deemed illegal, offensive, or immoral.
This section is for promotions that we offer from time to time.
Free domain name is limited to 1 domain of any listed in our order process except for .com.au. .com.au names may be purchased at normal rates. Tranfer charges for .com.au names are at normal rate.
Trial periods runs for 30 days only from time of sign up. If payment is not completed by the end of the trial the trial web site will be deleted enirely and will not beable to be recovered.
The period of service is for 1 calendar year for hosting and non .com.au domain names and 2 years for .com.au domain names. Renewal of both hosting and domain names will be at the current rate for the level of service provided. Please see our current rates for details.
We reserve the right to alter or delete any of our conditions without notice.
You may cancel your service at any time.
Failure to pay renewal of hosting and/ or domain name charges will result in suspension of service and may result in loss of web site, domain name or both.
Failure to supply the correct promotional code where offered will result in full payment being required.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree to indemnify We Do IT Stuff and bfb Sevices from any and all liability arising from use or misuse of your website including loss or corruption of data.
Terms of Service for our “Turn Key” Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of our “turn key service” and all content, services and products available at or through the service. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, We Do IT Stuff and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by We Do IT Stuff (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our “turn key service”. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by We Do IT Stuff , acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Turn Key Account and Site. If you create a site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and site, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the site. You must not describe or assign keywords to your site in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and We Do IT Stuff may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause We Do IT Stuff . You must immediately notify We Do IT Stuff of any unauthorized uses of your site, your account or any other breaches of security. We Do IT Stuff will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by We Do IT Stuff or otherwise.
By submitting Content to We Do IT Stuff for inclusion on your Website, you grant We Do IT Stuff a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, We Do IT Stuff will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, We Do IT Stuff has the right (though not the obligation) to, in We Do IT Stuff sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in We Do IT Stuff reasonable opinion, violates any We Do IT Stuff policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in We Do IT Stuff sole discretion. We Do IT Stuff will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms. Paid services are available on the Website. By selecting a paid service you agree to pay We Do IT Stuff the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a paid service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal. Unless you notifyWe Do IT Stuff before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a service, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such service using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Services can be canceled at any time in the account section on the Website.
- Adding and Removing Websites on One Account. At additional cost, customers can add multiple websites associated under their single membership with We Do IT Stuff . The cost of membership is charged on a per website basis. Customers will be charged once per month for ALL websites that have been added to their account. When a website is added or removed from a customer’s account, the service charge is pro-rated accordingly and reflected on the next charge.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. We Do IT Stuff has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, We Do IT Stuff does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We Do IT Stuff disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which your “Turn Key Site” links, and that link to your “Turn Key Site”. We Do IT Stuff does not have any control over those external websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to an external website or webpage, We Do IT Stuff does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.We Do IT Stuff disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of external websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As We Do IT Stuff asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by us violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify We Do IT Stuff in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We Do IT Stuff will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We Do IT Stuff will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of We Do IT Stuff or others. In the case of such termination, We Do IT Stuff will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to We Do IT Stuff .
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer fromWe Do IT Stuff to you anyWe Do IT Stuff a or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with We Do IT Stuff . We Do IT Stuff logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with us, or the Website are owned by We Do IT Stuff . Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any We Do IT Stuff or third-party trademarks.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. We Do IT Stuff reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We Do IT Stuff may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. We Do IT Stuff may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your “Turn Key Site” account (if you have one), you may contact us to request cancellation from your within your account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such account can only be terminated by We Do IT Stuff if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from We Do IT Stuff notice to you thereof; provided that, We Do IT Stuff can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. We Do IT Stuff and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither We Do IT Stuff nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will We Do IT Stuff , or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to We Do IT Stuff under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. We Do IT Stuff shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless We Do IT Stuff , its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between We Do IT Stuff and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of We Do IT Stuff , or by the posting by We Do IT Stuff of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Connecticut, U.S.A. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; We Do IT Stuff may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Resellers and White Label Partner Program. Customers of “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” are permitted to resell the services to their own clients. This is also known as the White Label Partner Program. Customers who resell “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” services are held to the same terms and conditions as all other “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” users and customers. White Label Partner Program Customers who resell website services to their own clients are responsible for managing and administering all business relationships with those clients. The membership and subscription terms between Partner Program Customers and “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” / We Do IT Stuff is not affected in any way by any dealings between the Partner Program Customer and their client.
- Customers who resell the services of “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” to their own clients acknowledge and accept the following:
- “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” has provided documentation for how to enable “White Label Mode” on a website for the purpose of removing or hiding all instances of the name “”Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site”” or “restaurantengine.com” from the public-facing website and in the website dashboard. “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” does not remove or hide instances of “restaurantengine.com” from the publicly accessible source code and does not guarantee that a reseller’s end client will never take it upon themselves to investigate the website source code and see the name “”Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site”” or “restaurantengine.com”.
- “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” and full-time employees of “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” will not make direct contact with reseller’s clients who have active websites hosted by “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” for the purpose of soliciting new business. Should a reseller’s client contact “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” for the purpose of purchasing a paid service directly from “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site”, “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” will not refuse service to this person and is not responsible for any loss of business to the reseller.
- “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” markets it’s services publicly to the world for the purpose of attracting customers. “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” makes no guarantee that the clients of resellers will never find or discover the services of “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” or restaurantengine.com through any channel including but not limited to search engine queries, advertising, or word-of-mouth.
- Resellers may create a website to promote their services to potential clients. “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” provides a selection of images in the White Label Partner Kit that Resellers may include in their website. “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” also provides a website template available for use to Resellers.
- Resellers are not permitted to copy, replicate, mimic, or plagiarize any part of restaurantengine.com on their own website. The design, layout, text, headlines, copy, blog articles, and videos found on restaurantengine.com may not under any circumstances be copied and used on a Reseller’s website. Resellers who copy, replicate, or plagiarize content from restaurantengine.com may be subject to termination from the program.
- If a Reseller violates any of the policies outlined in these terms and conditions, their membership may be terminated. If terminated, the reseller’s clients websites will be deactivated and cancelled.
- Customers who resell the services of “Turn Key Site””Turn Key Site” to their own clients acknowledge and accept the following:
- We Do IT Stuff reserves the right, at any time, to change or modify the Site, Services or this Agreement, by making such change or modification available on the Site or by providing other notice to You. Any such change or modification will be effective 30 days after posting on the Site or such other notice. As applicable, You will be deemed to have agreed to such change or modification through Your continued use of the Site or Services.